ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
What to Give or Give Up
* Grumbling. Instead, "In everything give thanks" (cf, Col. 3:17).
* Ten to fifteen minutes in bed. Instead, use that time in prayer (I Thes. 5:17).
* Looking at other people's worst points. Instead, concentrate on their best ones (Mt 7: 1).
* Speaking unkindly. Instead, let your speech he generous and understanding (Col. 4:6).
* Worries. Instead, trust God (Mt 6:25-34).
* Hatred or dislike for anyone. Instead, learn to love (I Cor. 13:1-13).
* Fear that prevents you from telling people you are a Christian. Instead, seek courage to speak of your faith to others (Mk. 16:15).
* Spending much time wqth newspapers, books, and magazines. Instead, use that time to study your Bible each day (Rev. 1:3).
* Television one evening a week. Instead, visit a lonely or sick person, teach a Bible study, or attend an area meeting (Jas. 1:27).
* Buying anything but essentials for yourself Instead, give - the money -to - God's work or someone in need (I Cor. 16:1, 2).
If I Give...
* Nothing ... I cast a ballot in favor of closing the church. I discourage others.
* Sparingly ... I vote to close all missionary work I refuse to obey God.
* Grudgingly... I find no joy in giving. I will not receive the Lord's blessings.
* Proportionately ... I shall be blessed in my giving, whether it is small or great.
* Systematically ... I nuke it possible for the work of the Lord to be planned. I make it easier for myself to give.
* Sacrificially...I worship God in my giving. I shall truly advance the cause of Christ I shall encourage others to maintain a service of love and compassion
'Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken to-gether, and running over, shall Men give into your bosom, For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again' -Luke 6:38
GROWTH. There will be no growth in a church where there are no prospects. There will be no prospects unless we are continually inviting our associates to attend with us. And the prospects will not =turn unless we are a friendly and receptive church. Be sure to speak to visitors and urge them to return.