ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
Very Important Information
Because of recent abductions in daylight hours, here are some tips on what to do in an emergency situation...
1) TIP FROM TAE KWON DO: The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!
2) If a robber asks for your wallet/purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you. Chances are that he is more interested in your wallet/purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3) If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out of the hole and start waving like crazy... the driver won't see you, but everybody else will. THIS HAS WORKED!
4) Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc. and just sit (checking makeup, looking at receipts, making a list, etc.). DON'T DO THIS! The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. As soon as you get into your car, lock the doors and leave. If someone is in the car with a gun to your head DO NOT DRIVE OFF, repeat: DO NOT DRIVE OFF! Instead, gun the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car. Your air bag will save you. If the person is in the back seat they will get the worst of it. As soon as the car crashes bail out and run! It is better than having them find your body in a remote location.
5) A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot or parking garage: A) Be aware. Look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat. B) If you are parked next to a big van; enter your car from the passenger side. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars. C) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and the passenger side...if a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the store or work and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out.
6) ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot. This is especially true at night.
7) If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; and even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN, preferably in a zig-zag pattern!
8) Be careful with your sympathies. It may get you raped or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp and often asked for help getting into his vehicle which is when he abducted his next victim.
9) A woman thought she heard a crying baby on her porch one night and she called the police because it was late and she thought it was weird... The police told her, "Whatever you do, DO NOT open the door." The woman then said it sounded like the baby had crawled near a window, and she worried that it would crawl into the street and get run over. The policeman said, "We have a car on the way, whatever you do, DO NOT open the door." He told her that they think a serial killer has a baby's cry recorded and uses it to coax women out of their homes thinking that someone has dropped off a baby. When the women come outside he abducts them.
10) If you wake up in the middle of the night to hear all of your taps outside running or what you think is a burst pipe, DO NOT GO OUTSIDE TO INVESTIGATE! These people turn on all your outside taps full blast so that you will go outside to investigate and then they attack!
NOTE: If we will take this advice it may save your life. Here's an even better thought... Why not practice the safety methods Jesus taught and save your soul?! We're looking and waiting for you to be baptized or to come home. Will you do it today?
For His Cause,