ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
TIM’S TIPS FOR LIVING LIFE
1. Be kind to your knees. You will miss them when they are gone!
2. Be careful with your brain cells and how you use or abuse them. You may not have a surplus!
3. Even if you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, never underestimate yourself..
4. Use your common sense. Don't let your hormones stay out after midnight!
5. Don't buy fresh shrimp from anyone with Oklahoma license plates!
6. Kiss as few toads as possible in search of Prince (or Princess) Charming
7. Don't hang around with people crazier than yourself.
8. Remember, the best way to clean up the world is to sweep your own porch first.
9. Always punt on fourth down
10. Remember, happiness is an inside job!
11. Above all, remember the "bottom line" advice of Israel's wise king Solomon:
"Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. " (Ecclesiastes 12:13)
For His Cause,