ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
TEN STEPS EVERYONE CAN DO TO REACH LOST FRIENDS
(1) Prayerfully identify one to three people you know who are not Christians.
(2) Pray for their salvation every day.
(3) Be a blessing to your friends.
(4) Invite each to a meal (no agenda), just to get better acquainted,
(5) At an opportune time, ask each one for prayer requests. Check back.
(6) Invite each one to outreach events, Bible class, or church.
(7) Be there for them when they need help.
(8) Continue praying, and seek opportunities to expose them to the gospel.
(9) Tell them why you became a Christian.
(10) When they come to Christ, help them grow and become more involved.