ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
TEN RULES FOR HAPPIER LIVING
1. Give something away (no strings attached).
2. Do a kindness (and forget it).
3. Spend a few minutes with the aged (their experience is a priceless guidance).
4. Look intently into the face of a baby (and marvel).
5. Laugh often (it's life's lubricant).
6. Give thanks (a thousand times a day is not enough).
7. Pray (or you will lose the way).
8. Work (with vim and vigor).
9. Plan as though you'll live forever (because you will).
10. Live as though you'll die tomorrow (because you will on some tomorrow).
For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and en-sue it" -1 Peter 3:10, 11
Glad Tidings of Good Things
Volume 9/December 2, 2004