ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
SOMEONE ONCE SAID
· A child is carried in its mother's womb for nine months, but they did not know that a child is carried in its mother's heart forever.
· It takes about six weeks to get back to normal after you've had a baby, but that somebody didn't know that once you're a mother, normal is history.
· Being a mother is boring, but that somebody never rode in a car with a teenager who only had a driving permit.
· "Good" mothers never raise their voices, but that somebody never came out the back door just in time to see her child about to hit a golf ball through the neighbor's kitchen window.
· Mothers don't need an education, but that person never had to help a fourth grader with their math homework.
· Mothers don't love the fifth child as much as the first. But obviously that somebody doesn't have five children.
· Mothers can find the answers to child-rearing questions if they read enough books, but that somebody never had a child stuff beans up his nose.
· The hardest part of being a mother is labor and delivery, but that somebody never watched her "baby" get on the bus for the first day of kindergarten.
· A mother can finally stop worrying when her child gets married, but that somebody never experienced adding a new son or daughter-in-law to the family.
· A mother's job is done when the last child leaves home, but that somebody never had grandchildren.
· Your mother knows you love her, so you don't need to tell her, but whoever said that is DEFINITELY not a mother!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
In His Service