ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
Sixteen Ways to Help Your Family by Reducing Your Stress
1. Simplify and unclutter your life. Less is more.
2. Go to bed on time and get up on time so you can start the day fresh and unrushed.
3. Tell your spouse you love him or her every day, at different times.
4. Say "no" to projects that won't fit into your time schedule. Seriously.
5. Slow down. Read a book, color a page, or play a game with a child.
6. Delegate tasks to capable others.
8. Laugh some more! A whole lot.
9. Take one day at a time. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it does not happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.
10. Allow extra time to get to places.
11. Develop a forgiving attitude—most people are doing the best they can.
12. Be kind to unkind people—they probably need it the most.
13. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.
14. Live within your budget; don't use credit cards for unbudgeted purchases.
15. Take your work seriously, but not yourself._,._
16. Every night before bed, think of one thing you are grateful for that you have never been grateful for before.
"Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while" —Mark 6:31
House to House, Volume 11, Number 5, Pages 4