ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
Sailing the Seven “C’s” of Success
A Sailing the Seven "C's" of Success
* We need a clear conception of what we want, a vivid vision, a goal or set of goals powerfully imagined.
* We need a strong confidence that we can
attain our goals.
* We need a focused concentration on what it takes to reach our goal.
* We need a stubborn consistency in pursuing our vision, a determined persistence in thought and action.
* We need an emotional commitment to the importance of what we're doing, and to the people with whom we're doing it.
* We need a good character to guide us and keep us on a proper course.
* We need a capacity to enjoy the process along the way.
-Tom Morris True Success
Glad Tidings of Good Things
Vol. 8/March 27, 2003
"...With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible" -Mt. 19:26