ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
RULES FOR HAPPY LIVING
1. COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, NOT YOUR TROUBLES. Other people don't need your troubles; they have enough of their own. (Malachi 3:10)
2. LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME. You can control and conquer any sin if you will learn to live one day at a time (James 4:13-15).
3. LEARN TO SAY, I LOVE YOU." Break the alabaster box of kindness over as many people as you can (Mark 14:3-6).
4. LEARN TO BE A GIVER AND NOT A GETTER If you're failing to get out of life what you want, it is because you are expecting to get instead of give. (Luke 6:38).
5. SEE GOOD IN EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. Be a "good" seeker, and not a fault finder. (Matthew 7:1-5).
6. PRAY EVERY DAY. Reserve a time in your day to thank God for His blessings and ask for His guidance (Luke 18:1).
7. DO AT LEAST ONE GOOD DEED EACH DAY. Plant the seed of goodness and it will produce after its own kind (Acts 10:3 8).
8. LEARN TO PRIORITIZE. All things have a place in life. Keep important things in first place (Matthew 6:33).
9. LET NOTHING BOTHER YOU. We let too many little things destroy our peace of mind. We can even allow imaginary things get to us (Philippians 4:7).
10. PRACTICE THE "DO IT NOW" HABIT. The road to hell is paved with good intentions (II Corinthians 6:1-2).
11. FILL YOUR LIFE WITH GOOD. Clean out the trash, and fill your life with good thoughts and deeds (Philippians 4:8).
12. LEARN TO LAUGH AND CRY. More than 70 percent of all physical ills to be overcome of we could learn this (Romans 12:15).
13. LEARN TO PRACTICE THE HAPPINESS HABIT. Learn to smile, and the world will smile with you (Philippians 4:4).
14. LEARN TO FEAR NOTHING AND NO ONE. Think of your own powers and not your weaknesses. Crowd out fear with faith (Hebrews 11:1-6).
15. LET GO AND LET GOD TAKE OVER The only way to fmd peace and happiness is to let God take control of your life (Psalm 23).
For His Cause,