ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
RULES FOR BEING HUMAN
1. YOU WILL RECEIVE A BODY. You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire time. The choice is yours.
2. YOU WILL LEARN LESSONS. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called Life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and hence choose to ignore them, no matter, keep reading.
3. A LESSON IS REPEATED UNTIL LEARNED. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
4. THERE ARE NO MISTAKES, ONLY LESSONS. Growth is a process of trial and error – experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately works.
5. LEARNING LESSONS DOES NOT END. There is no part of life that does not contain lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
6. THERE IS NO BETTER "THERE" THAN "HERE". When your "there" has become a "here" you will simply obtain another "there" that will, again, look better than "here".
7. OTHERS ARE MERELY MIRRORS OF YOU. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. YOUR ANSWERS LIE INSIDE OF YOU. The answers to life's questions lie only inside of you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
9. YOU WILL NOT ALWAYS BE RIGHT. Sometimes there is a great deal more to learn in being wrong than in always being right.
10. UNFORTUNATELY, YOU WILL SOON FORGET ALL OF THIS.
For His Cause,