ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
Instructions for Life
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
3. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
4. Smile when you pick up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
5. Talk slowly, but think quickly.
6. Don't judge people by their relatives.
7. Never interrupt when you are being complimented.
8. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
9. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
10. When someone ask you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why Do you want to know?"