ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
How to Worry Scientifically
1. Never worry over rumors or what "they" say. First get the facts.
2. Know definitely your worry problem. Write it down REALLY big and post it on your refrigerator.
3. Worry about only one problem at a time.
4. Set a definite time for worrying...say from 2:00 — 3:00 a.m.
5. Never worry in the bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, dining room or when serving God.
6. Select a warm room, then lean back and close your eyes.
7. Set a time limit (perhaps 10 seconds). If you must go beyond it, subtract the time from your next appointment.
8. Never worry while frowning. Smile, sing or whistle.
9. Never worry when you are tired, sick, angry or depressed.
10. Never worry while working, playing, visiting, shopping or gossiping.
11. There are two times never to worry — when you can help the situation and when you cannot.
12. Never worry alone. Take it to the Lord and leave it there.
For His Cause,