ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
How To Be Happy
"Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God." (Psalm 146:5)
Everyone wants to be happy. Many people have failed in their quest to find that elusive prize, however, because they have been looking in the wrong places.
According to Proverbs 16:20, "Whoever trusts in the Lord, happy is he." The foundation for our happiness is a proper relationship with the Lord. But to fully experience that happiness, we must build on that foundation in practical ways. Here are some suggestions for happier living:
1. Give something away (no strings attached).
2. Do a kindness (and then forget it).
3. Spend time with an elderly person (experience is priceless).
4. Look intently into the face of a baby (and marvel).
5. Laugh often (it is life's lubricant).
6. Give thanks (a thousand times a day is not enough).
7. Pray (or you will lose the way).
8. Work (with vim and vigor).
9. Plan as though you will live forever (you will).
10. Live as though you will die tomorrow (because you will die some
Try these ideas for happier living!
For His Cause,