ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
Everyday Survival Kit
- Toothpick; Rubber-band; Band Aid; Pencil Eraser; Chewing Gum; Mint; Candy Kiss; Tea Bag
* Toothpick - to remind you to "pick out' " the good qualities in others (Mt 7: 1)
* Rubber-band - to remind you to be "flexible." Things might not always go the way you want, but it will work out (Romans 8:28).
* Band Aid - to remind you to "heal hurt feelings" ... yours or someone else's (Col. 3:12-14).
* Pencil - to remind you to "list your blessings" every day (Ephesians 1:3).
* Eraser - to remind you that "everyone makes mistakes," and it's okay (Genesis 50:15-21).
* Chewing gum - to remind you to "stick with it" and you can accomplish anything (Phil. 4:13);
* Mint - to remind you that you are "worth a mint" to your heavenly father (John 3:16-17)
* Candy Kiss - to remind you that "everyone needs love" everyday (I John 4:7).
* Tea Bag - to remind you to "relax" daily and to think about God's blessings (I Thes. 5:18).
House to House
Heart to Heart
Volume 7 Number 6, page 3