ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
25 THINGS YO U 'LL NEED TO KNOW IN ADULTHOOD
1. Don't sweat the small stuff and remember most stuff is small.
2. The most boring word in any language is "I".
3. Nobody is indispensable - especially you.
4. Life is full of surprises. Just say "never" and find out
5. People are more important than things.
6. Persistence will get you almost anything -- eventually.
7. Nobody can make you happy. Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
8. There is so much bad in the best of us and so much GOOD in the worst of us that it doesn't behoove any of us to talk about the rest of us.
9. Live by what you trust not by what you fear.
10. Character counts.
11. Family matters.
12. If you wait to have kids until you can afford them, you will probably never will.
13. Eating out with small children is more adventurous than an African safari.
14. Baby kittens don't begin to open their eyes for six days after birth. Men generally take between 25 and 30 years.
15. Television ruins more minds than drugs.
16. Sometime there is more to gain in being wrong than night.
17. Life is so much simpler WHEN you tell the truth.
18. The world would run a lot smoother if more people would practice random acts of kindness.
19. A good joke beats a pill for a lot of ailments.
20. There are no substitutes for fresh air, sunshine and exercise.
21. A smile is the cheapest way to improve your looks even if your teeth are crooked.
22. May you live life so there is standing room only at your funeral.
23. Father always knows best, but sometimes mother knows too.
24. Forgive yourself, your friends and your enemies. You're all only human.
25. If you don't do anything else in life, love someone and let someone love you.
- selected -
In His Service