ONLINE CHURCH BULLETIN
25 Things You Need to Know To Be An Adult
1. Don't sweat the small stuff and remember, most stuff is small stuff.
2. The most boring word in any language is the word "I".
3. Nobody is indispensable, not even you.
4. Life is full of surprises. Just say "never" and you will find out.
5. People are more important than things.
6. Learning doesn't stop when you graduate from school.
7. Nobody can make you happy. Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
8. There is so much bad in the best of us and so much good in the worst of us that it doesn't behoove any of us to talk about the rest of us.
9. Live by what you trust, not by what you fear:
10. Character counts. Family matters.
11. If it needs to be done, do it. If you do it, do it right.
12. If you wait to have kids when you can afford them, you probably never will.
13. Baby kittens don't begin to open their eyes for six weeks after birth. Men
generally take about 26 years.
14. The world would run a lot smoother if more women knew how to relax.
15. Television ruins more lives than drugs.
16. Sometimes there is more to gain in being wrong than right.
17. Life is so much simpler when you tell the truth.
18. People who do the world's real work don't live in Washington D.C.
19. A good joke beats a pill for a lot of ailments.
20. There are no substitutes for fresh air, sunshine and exercise.
21. A smile is the cheapest way to improve your looks, even if your teeth are crooked.
22. May you live life so that there is standing room only at your funeral.
23. Mothers always know best, but sometimes fathers know too.
24. Forgive yourself, your friends and your enemies. You're all only human.
25. If you don't do anything else in life, love someone and let someone love you!
For His Cause,